Sunday, December 17, 2006

Coming Soon

Patiently I wait in the mail for:

MY FRIENDS NEED KILLING
SEX WISH
CLIMAX OF BLUE POWER a.k.a.The Impersonator Order
FORCED ENTRY

WONDER WOMEN
BAT PUSSY
SINFUL DWARF
THE RAVAGER
ANIMAL
KWAHERI
WITCH WITH FLYING HEAD

And I just recently watched or am going to watch:

WOMEN ON THE RUN
ROBOTRIX
EXODUS FROM AFAR
MOTHER'S DAY
A BETTER TOMORROW 1 & 2
CRIMSON
VIRGIN SPRINGS
MAN BITES DOG
DOCTOR GORE
BLOODY PIT OF HORROR
MANIAC COP
SEXANDROIDE
WEDDING THROUGH
CRIPPLED AVENGERS
DR. LAMB (UNCUT, most complete version in world)
REQUITAL (saw some of it, ultra-VIOLENT HK Gangster flick)
BAD BOY BUBBY (just watched it yesterday, BRILLIANT!)

Keep an eye out for reviews/rants of all those flicks mentioned above some time soon. I've been focuing on my "Psycho Sleaze" comic latley (I might get this thing out sooner than I expected!). Last thing I worked on was a comic called "Cut to Fuck" and it was about these siamese-twins with one of them going insane from sexual frustrations. Something disturbing happens between them, take the hint from the title, "Cut to Fuck". There's another comic I'm working on called "Breastfeeding Massacre" that involves a hooker who's face and tits get fucked up when she fucks a guy that had mutant acid cum. Later her boobs keep growing and growing until they have a life of their own and things just get drastic from then on, it's a surprise. Good stuff eh?

No comments: