Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Discuss the Digust

I got a lot more visitors than I thought I did (the hit counter goes by unique visits, meaning it only counts the number of different people that have visited the site, not by how many times the same person hit the re-fresh button). To make this site more interactive, I decided to make a forum, feel free to register and post whatever you want. I doubt that many people will register (you lurking batards), but check it over here. I'd recommend joining so you can go on the trade board and work out DVD-R or VHS copy trade deals with me and others if you want some hard to find shit


In other news, haven't been watching movies latley, that's why reviews are not as frequent. I swear as soon as I finish this painting I'll start popping in the DVDs. Just a couple more days and I'm done with it!

One last thing, WEIRD ASIA is back! Finally! That is like the best site ever, check it out here. The guy that runs it is like the master of obscure Asian movies, I could have never imagined some of them even existed!

No comments: