Friday, November 17, 2006

Zipperface (1992)


I was intrigued by the name Zipperface. It's like Leatherface, only with a zipper. It was also an S&M slasher! The killer looked like a total freak motherfucker. I thought to myself that this could be a sleazy cheesegore geek's wetdream right? It was as if it was too good to be true..and it was. I ended up getting a tame pussy-whipped soap opera that could have easily been a made for TV movie on the Lifetime channel! I'm not even saying that to be funny, that's EXACTLY what it is like. Why the fuck was this movie even categorized as a horror movie? And the red lingerie the hot little lady was wearing on the cover was nowhere to be found in the entire movie. The assholes behind this atrocity should be sued for false advertisment. She gets a nude scene but only to make "love" to some gay ass artfag photographer. The entire movie takes itself too seriously as a mystery solving cop drama with the addition of some cliche love story. The killings were as weak as a glass of water watered down. I still do keep my copy of this ultra-light reject Soap Opera pilot so I could add it to my museum of stupidity. So far the museum has Surf Ninjas and 3 Ninjas. Both family-oriented movies being more violent and sadistic than this!!!

No comments: